Responsibilities of the Client:
- AIC RAISE is a workplace; Client should treat the space and his neighbours with respect and consideration. When the Client walk out the door, he/she should make sure the space is in the same condition (or better!) as it was when walked in the door.
- It’s Client’s job to make sure that he/she do not leave anything at AIC RAISE when leaving, unless it’s A) in private office B) on dedicated desk or C) in locker.
- The Client should use his/her own stuff and if anything required, AIC RAISE can help on which incurs additional charges based on needs
- The Client should respect the neighbour’s smarts and should not interfere with the activities, team or projects of the neighbours. AIC RAISE may help in creating connects with other neighbours for business purpose when informed earlier by the Client.
- AIC RAISE encourages zero harassment and the Client and his/her Guest should feel welcome, comfortable and productive in the space regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or other personal attributes or beliefs.
- No bit torrent or any illegal or unauthorised sites should be accessed by the Client. AIC RAISE cannot be responsible for third-party data, websites, links or services. The Client must read and agree to the explicit Data Connection and Internet Terms of Service given below.
- AIC RAISE has zero tolerance for anyone using the space or resources to conduct or pursue any illegal activities, or any activity that is generally regarded as offensive.
- The Client must notify AIC RAISE with advance notice prior to hosting any event at the space.
- The Client will be provided with an access card to get into the building and/or space, which has to be used only by the registered users. The Client should not make copies and do not allow any guest(s) to enter the space without making sure they’re registered at the Welcome Desk. If the access card is lost or stolen, or if not returned it to AIC RAISE when Client’s occupancy ends, additional charges will be incurred.
- The Client is responsible for letting us know right away if there are any changes to the Client’s contact, payment or any other relevant information. It’s also on Client to read the emails we send to him/her with changes to the services, fees and other updates.
The Client should follow the policies given below for managing guests/visitors within the centre,
- Guests are Welcome during public hours 9 AM to 6 PM Monday to Saturday.
- Guests are permitted to access only “The Bridge”, discussion room on the Ground Floor of the Centre for meeting or discussion with the Client. Any other facilities such as the Social Sphere (hangout space), Decision Accelerator (Conference Room) on the 1st Floor of the Centre can be used for Guest meeting only after prior written or mail approval from AIC RAISE.
- Guests are always not allowed to visit, enter or use the Plug N Work (Co-Working Spaces), Innovation Hut (Lab), Admin Room & other restricted areas within the premises.
- All guests will be required to sign in with the front desk upon arrival and must use access cards for entry & exit.
- Each guest will be allowed to visit for a total of 2 days in a 6-month period which may vary from case to case based on the approval by AIC RAISE.
- All guests must vacate the building by 6 PM unless approved by AIC RAISE.
- No guests are permitted in the building past 6 PM.
- Client is responsible for the guest’s behaviour and actions. Any damage, theft or accidents caused by guests will be remedied at the cost of the Client.
Data Connection and Internet Access Policy:
The Client may connect to AIC RAISE data network to, among other things, access the internet, (the “Connection”). By using or accessing the connection, the Client agree to the following terms of service.
AIC RAISE may revise these terms at any time. The Client is deemed to accept the current terms each time to use or access the connection. It is the Client’s responsibility to review it for any changes.
Access: The access to the connection is at Client’s discretion. Client’s access may be blocked, suspended or terminated at any time and for any reason, including violation of these terms of service, disruption of access to other users or networks or to otherwise protect users, or other third parties.
The connection is available to the Client’s device only when it is within wireless range of the access points or in Client’s office or a conference room through an Ethernet cable to a data network port. The connection may subject to unavailability, including by reason of emergencies, service failures, transmission, equipment or network problems or limitations, interference, signal strength, and maintenance and repair.
AIC RAISE is not responsible for any interruptions or performance issues with the connection, nor the underlying network(s), transmission equipment and systems. Network speed will vary based on the Client’s device configuration, location, compression, network congestion and other factors. Client is solely responsible for any devices, software, or other materials necessary for use of the connection.
Privacy & Security: Client acknowledges that no data network or internet-based communication is 100% secure, such communications could be intercepted by equipment and software and no such communication should be considered private or protected.
Prohibited Uses: Accessing or using (or attempting to access or use) the connection or taking any action online that violates any applicable law or regulation or that could harm other users or any third party or interfere with the operation of the data network to others is prohibited. Among other items, for example, Client may not:
- Upload or transmit through the connection any (a) computer viruses, worms, spam or anything else designed to interfere with or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or network; or (b) any material which is defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene nature;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the network or infrastructure or that violates or threatens or system or network security or that of the users or any third parties, including any attempt to circumvent any restrictions imposed on Client’s access to or use of the connection or other websites;
- Use the connection to infringe or violate the intellectual property rights or proprietary rights of any third party.
- Share our IP address or ISP Internet connection with anyone.
- Reproduce, retransmit, disseminate, or resell the connection or authorize any other individual or entity to use the connection, whether for profit or not, without AIC RAISE’s express written permission.
- Breaching “Prohibited Uses” may result in civil or criminal liability. AIC RAISE may report such breaches to relevant law enforcement authorities and co-operate with those authorities to prosecute users who violate these terms. AIC RAISE has the right, but not the obligation, to suspend or terminate your access and use of the connection and other services we may provide the Client and to block or remove any communications or materials transmitted through the connection.
Additional disclaimers; Liability limits. AIC RAISE is providing the connection on an “as is” and “as available” basis. To the extent permitted by law, AIC RAISE disclaim all warranties and terms, express or implied, including warranties, terms or representations as to the availability, operation, security, performance and/or use of our services, or any other materials on or accessed via our services, or the accuracy, speed, availability or uptime of the services, network, or data, including any warranties or terms of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement and any implied warranties, terms or indemnification arising from course of dealing or course of performance.
If the Client lost an item while at AIC RAISE, Client should immediately report the lost item to the Front Desk. When a lost item is found by AIC RAISE, it shall be kept in the lost and found for one month. If the owner can be identified, AIC RAISE will report it immediately. After the one-month period expires, AIC RAISE will dispose of the property. Please note that AIC RAISE will bear no responsibility for the loss of any property by members or guests.