SDG Saturday – Role of Innovations for the Sustainable Development Goals
AIC RAISE supported by Atal Innovation Mission, NITI Aayog organising SDG Saturdays to understand the United Nations Sustainability Goals and its objectives and how we can get involved.
This week at SDG Saturday we have an interactive session on, “Role of Innovations for the Sustainable Development Goals” with RAJIVE GULATI, Sr Programme Officer & Head Incubation UN Technology Innovation Labs, India
Webinar Details :
Time : 6.00 PM – 7.00 PM IST
Date : 16th May 2020
Speaker : RAJIVE GULATI, Sr Programme Officer & Head Incubation UN Technology Innovation Labs, India
Registration : https://aicr.in/sdg3
About the Speaker :
• Rajive Gulati served corporates, State and Centre government for more than 35 years
• Now he is heading the United Nations Technology Innovation Labs- UNTIL, incubation & Acceleration programme at Gurugram under the mission of joining dots where technologies are playing major role in accelerating Sustainable Development Goals.
• UNTIL is fourth of its kind of labs in the world after being established at Finland, Malaysia, Egypt and in pipeline at Germany
• He also served AICTE-MHRD as Regional director for North west region
• He is pioneer in creating many Sustainable Models for innovators which he calls as “Playground for innovators”
• Gurugram’s Electronic City and Startup Innovation Hub was created & operationalized under his vision.
• He was honoured by Govt of India, DIPPT during the first startup ranking award ceremony of states for the Gurugram startup eco system.
• Rajive carries with him vast experience of mentoring & accelerating more than three dozen startups. He is passionate for skilling & entrepreneurship and aligning it with future technologies for creating impact in the societies for sustainable solutions.
• He actively involved in creating policies/ concept documents for Govt of Haryana- Startup policy, communication policy, vision document for India’s first State run skill university etc
• He travelled to almost every corner of the world having Startup acceleration programmes (to name few USA (Silicon Valley), Israel (DLD), Paris (Station-F), Finland (for SLUSH), Japan, Kenya, Taiwan, Singapore etc)
This panel discussion on technology innovation will provide leading innovators, thought-leaders, and technology companies an opportunity to engage on how to increase the understanding and awareness of the opportunities and challenges of new technology and exponential change. The event will additionally rally leading innovators and technology companies to develop, incubate and resource cutting-edge innovations to solve pressing challenges in support of the Sustainable Development Goals. Lastly the discussion will explore how to support collaborative platform(s) to facilitate the sharing of the best ideas and innovations to inform policy and inspire collective action for scale and global impact.